We are currently looking for a Truck and Trailer Mechanic to be based out of our Williston, ND terminal . This is a full-time, non-exempt position responsible for ensuring trucks and trailers are regularly maintained by inspecting, diagnosing, repairing and servicing of all systems and components of transport trucks and trailers.
- Services, adjusts, repair or replaces parts and components of truck-trailer systems in a timely manner
- Regularly communicates status updates of repairs with appropriate personnel;
- Performs truck repairs according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Coordinates with vendors regarding repairs, inspections, and regular maintenance
- Retains applicable certification requirements and performs vehicle inspections according to FMCSA standards
- Reads and understands work orders and task procedures; is capable of interpreting technical manuals
- Performs assigned tasks in accordance with production standards required by the Company and the industry as a whole
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of purchase order/work order entries and processing
- Writes service reports, diagnoses the cause of failures and keeps service analysis records
- Participates in all safety related, compliance, and regulatory programs and education
- All other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years directly related experience
- Required to have own set of hand tools
- Must be available for on call work as required
- CDL Class A Driver’s License considered an asset but not required
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive wages TBD based on experience
- 10 paid vacation days per year
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Disability, Life, an AD&D insurance)
To apply for this position, please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications for the role. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Caron Transportation Systems USA; however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org