We are currently seeking a Mechanic Helper to assist our shop with performing oil changes and other routine preventative maintenance to company trucks and trailers. This position will also be responsible for the general upkeep and cleanliness of the terminal facility.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance inspections and services to truck-trailer systems; assist with more complex services as required
- Document maintenance and repairs as required
- Detail equipment as required
- Organize inventory and supplies
- Regularly clean shop facility to ensure a safe work environment
- Truck and equipment washing, as required
- General labor duties such as cleaning, painting, and repair work for facility as required
- Maintain general upkeep of yard; regular mowing and weeding/weed treatment as required
- All other duties as assigned
- 3-6 months directly related experience
- High School/GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Position is safety-sensitive and subject to random D&A testing
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive wages TBD based on experience
- 10 paid vacation days per year
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Disability, Life, an AD&D insurance)
To apply for this position, please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications for the role. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Caron Transportation Systems USA; however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com